microwave antenna37 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Horn Antenna
- About basics of the horn antenna used for many rf microwave antenna applications.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn antennas
- About horn antennas, dimensions for construction of a series of microwave horns
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Cavity antennas
- Cavity antennas are weatherproof antennas for UHF and microwave frequencies. Require more metal for the same decibels of antenna gain but a cavity antenna is relatively easy to weatherproof.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Short-backfire antenna for 13cm
- Design of a short-backfire antenna for microwave frequency band
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Cavity Backed Antenna
- A cavity backed antenna is a practical slot antenna tipically used in microwave applications
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Microstrip Patch Antennas
- Article about the microstrip patch antennas, and in particular the rectangular, single-polarization microstrip antennas, commonly abbreviated MSA.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Microwave Slot Antennas
- Slot Antenna Design by Stephen Bell, KB7TRZ
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Horn antenna
- An overview of the basics of the horn antenna used in RF microwave applications.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flyaway Antenna
- Flyaway Antenna, Carbon Fiber Antenna,Ku band Aluminum Antenna,Auto-Tracking Flyaway antennas by Probecom Microwave Technology
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RF Shop
- Microwave antennas, cables, connectors, accessories
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lambda Antenna Ltd
- Lambda Antenna has 30 years of history in high frequency antenna industry, based in Japan, produce amateur radio antennas for VHF UHF and microwave bands.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
You can try similar termsantenna microwave microwave antenna microwave dish antenna microwave link antenna microwave radio antenna microwave amp microwave and vhf microwave lan rf and microwave rf microwave vhf/uhf/microwave downeast microwave microwave amplifier microwave amplifiers microwave antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links