mode b642 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Helical
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2383 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- W4RNL Antenna notes
- Antenna modelling techniques and examples by W4RNL
[ Hits: 6622 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- ARRL DX Bullettins
- ARRL W1AW Bulletins are spread via internet and on the airwaves, in a variety of modes SSB, FM voice, CW, RTTY, MFSK16, and PSK31. W1AW publishes general interest bullettins as well as propagation reports,satellite and dx news.
[ Hits: 2707 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- basically a personalized homepage of my station including pioneer work in various modes of propagation to Mediterranean shores and to continental Europe.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- President Electronics
- Presindet Electronics produces all mode CB bands transceivers, antennas, and accessories.
[ Hits: 10357 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Amateur Radio Awards
- See awards from around the world, select by country, mode or band or add your awards !
[ Hits: 3265 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK for Beginners
- Article on PSK modes. PSK for Beginners Has RTTY's Replacement Arrived?
[ Hits: 3473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 7400 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EM Scientific MININEC
- MININEC for Windows is antenna modeling tool for the novice, student and hobbyist.
[ Hits: 20113 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ProsKan KA1LPA
- Dual screen, supports AVT modes,16 Milions col, auto call insert facilities.
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 16886 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18347 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- HF Propagation Models from NTIA ITS
- Windows-95/98/NT 32-bit HF Propagation Models from NTIA/ITS
[ Hits: 9620 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Slow Scan TV for Windows 95/98 and NT, WinPix32 supports all SSTV modes in all of the active SSTV families. Commercial demo available but discontinued
[ Hits: 4074 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.25 ]
You can try similar termsale dig mode ale mode all mode tnc atv mode cat mode cw mode fax mode ft8 mode hf all mode ros dig mode ros mode all mode ham radio all mode radio channel mode common mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links