mode b639 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 8214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2900 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A Portable Antenna for Satellites
- A portable antenna for mode B and J satellites
[ Hits: 10697 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Coax Traps from a Modeling Perspective
- About Coax Traps, NC4FB examine the operation of coax traps through modeling.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7577 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Lincoln Amateur Radio Club
- Everything you need to know about how to being a ham. Classes, testing, operating various modes and equipment
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- The Ham Band
- A music video describing the building of a modern contest station - it teaches you morse code at the same time! Musical styles change from French Musette to Viennese Walz to German Oompah and the musical key changes 25 times!
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12290 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 11442 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Choking on RF
- The intrepid newcomer encounters common mode problems in a mobile environment. Implementing some common mode chokes will be possible to reduce interferences
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G4ILO Stealth Amateur Radio
- If you are a ham and live in a modern urban or suburban development, putting up a highly visible antenna may make it difficult to stay friends with your neighbours.
[ Hits: 1189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 3134 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000 Review
- The Kenwood TS-2000 All-Mode Multiband Transceiver review
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer's representative of wireless communication radio equipment, 2-way radio sales, land mobile radio sales, repeaters, duplexers, antennas, pl tone, hf, vhf and uhf data modems and LAN ethernet radio modems for commercial and amateur radio users.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1432 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to make an APRS IGATE
- How to make an APRS IGATE using Linux, soundmodem and aprx by HA2NON
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues
- LightningProtection: Lightning Safety & Power Quality Issues. A moderated professional forum by recognized experts, for accurate technical information on lightning, surge and grounding information.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsale dig mode ale mode all mode tnc atv mode cat mode cw mode fax mode ft8 mode hf all mode ros dig mode ros mode all mode ham radio all mode radio channel mode common mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links