mode b646 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4136 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6814 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Moxon equation
- Designing moxon rectangles by equation and by model L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19518 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Grundig Satellit
- This site has listings of all grundig satellit models. You can find pictures,specs,used prices,modifications,upgrades,etc.
[ Hits: 4520 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BB&B Technical Amateur Repairs
- Amateur Radio Repair resource since 1982. We repair all makes and models of Amateur Radio equipment, vintage to late-model
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4507 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Eham what is amateur radio
- Amateurs/Hams? Operating modes
, getting licensed, what ham radio operatos do
[ Hits: 1415 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KI8DU's CW Nets
- Tips on cw operating mode
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham-Shack.com : Packet Radio Explained
- Packet radio explained, a brief introduction to packet radio operating mode
[ Hits: 1973 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Timewave manuals
- Timewave Documents for User Download, PK-900 Multimode Data Controller, PK-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-9 Noise Reduction and Bandpass Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter for Yaesu SP-5 and SP-6 Speakers
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2787 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more. Donationware software.
[ Hits: 11038 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2481 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- ptelnet is a powerful communication software for the Palm Computing platform, By using the built-in TCP/IP stack (telnet mode), it acts as a Telnet Client. By accessing the serial (RS232 or IR) port directly (serial mode), it acts as a standard Terminal Emulator. Freeware
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 6270 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
[ Hits: 4413 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.34 ]
You can try similar termsam mode atv mode mode s all mode tnc mode a cw mode cat mode ros mode ale mode ros dig mode hf all mode mode ale dig mode vdl mode 2 pd 180 mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links