mode767 links - and 11 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for 100 Pound DXpeditions
- NE1RD interesting publication published online about homebrewing antennas for dx peditions or portable use
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VHF antennas, construction and use
- Article by VU2GT about VHF antennas, how to evaluate performances and models.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3666 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An Introduction to Hellschreiber
- Feld-hell club promoting the use of all hellschreiber modes on the amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Keplerian Elements
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fuji-OSCAR-20 is the second in a series of Japanese Amateur communications satellites having both analog and digital Mode J transponders
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-PRS is GPS for ham radio. Includes DStarTNC2, javAPRSSrvr, DStarInterface, and TNC-X.
D-PRS is the act of converting Icom GPS information generated by Icom D-STAR radios in GPS mode into TNC2 fomatted APRS strings.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- D-Start term, is a simple instant message or keyboard-to-keyboard chat application for DV mode
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 7308 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11057 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- DATV Primer
- About G7LWT Digital ATV experience, a lot of informations about the DATV mode
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
You can try similar termsale dig mode ale mode all mode tnc atv mode cat mode cw mode fax mode ft8 mode hf all mode ros dig mode ros mode all mode ham radio all mode radio channel mode common mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links