modification rig6 links
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12311 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Modification to psk31lx originally written by Hansi, DL9RDZ, uses ncurses instead of a graphical interface and can run in a terminal window
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2947 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- TenTec Omni VI AGC modification
- Modification leaves nearly all of the existing Omni agc circuitry intact, simply add an audio detector which modifies the delay characteristics of the original system by G3IXQ
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Modification Information Center
- Tips, tricks, and modifications of Ham rigs, Ham modems, and more equipment.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscb modification ft 920 modification mfj-940 modification modification modification 718 modification cb modification rig ts 570 modification ts-570 modification vx 7r modification 10 meter al-811 modification acom modification ameritron modification baofeng modification kenwood modification
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links