moon bounce13 links - and 1 categories
- G3SEK's Amateur Radio Technical Notebook
- A lot of good informations concerning antennas, filters, moonbounce, and circuitry data.
[ Hits: 4479 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.69 ]
- MoonBounce operations
- EME operation news, typical moonbounce audio recordings
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Twist-Shift Keying, Rotation-Shift Keying
- Rotation-Shift Keying description, imlementation and test results. Orthogonal BPSK, Twist Modulation, Moon Bounce
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME with or without Signal Processing?
- This page contains Contributions to a Discussion on the Moon-Net about
the Application of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Methods in Moonbounce.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Get Started On EME
- Moonbounce is the ultimate long path DX. It is exciting and allows you to literally work the world on VHF and UHF. It is not as difficult as you may think. Here is how to get started on this most exciting mode
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EME on a Budget - Moonbounce for the Rest of Us
- The purpose of this article is to provide radio amateurs with enough background information to understand the technical challenges involved in small-station digital EME on the 144 and 432 MHz bands.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Basic Introduction to EME
- Bouncing a signal off the moon so you can communicate with other people
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 1895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Unusual HF Propagation Phenomena
- This page has a collection of audio samples from unusual HF propagation phenomena, from round-the-world propagation to moonbounced signals , and to ducted transmission.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Realtime moontracking for moonbounce enthusiasts EME
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]