moon weak4 links
- JT65 Protocol
- JT65 is a digital protocol intended for Amateur Radio communication with extremely weak signals. It was designed to optimize Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) contacts on the VHF bands, and conforms efficiently to the established standards and procedures for such QSOs.
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ARRL web: EME and Weak Signals
- Moon bounce EME, meteor scatter and weak signal operations, introduction by ARRL.
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 3314 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.28 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links