morse code so89 links - and 1 categories
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe : Italy
- IV3YNB Matteo
- Personal website with interesting morse code lessons
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM0SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 4152 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- M1FXY Colin
- Ham radio software downloads including sstv, logging and morse code
[ Hits: 2510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2836 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Morse Mania
- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
[ Hits: 2083 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 69705 | Votes: 1714 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 5301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 45405 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 23302 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 18157 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 16828 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Morse Code teaching machine
- Source code for morse training program and a ready-to-use compiled application morse.exe
[ Hits: 13145 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- CW Player
- CW Player version 4 is a simple freeware program generates Morse characters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and at least Windows XP. It can generate morse code from text files, and it includes also a simple decoder function. This is a useful piece of software if you want to learn morse code reception.
[ Hits: 22755 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
[ Hits: 8826 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
[ Hits: 4434 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2501 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23900 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Ham Radio Fonts - Slash Zero and Morse
- Ham Radio fonts that have the slash zero also morse code fonts
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termsmorse code freeware morse code just learn morse code learning morse code morse code decoder morse code guide morse code oscillator morse code practice morse code training morse code transmission morse code audio decoder morse code audio files morse code practice audio files pi code code black
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links