morse code so100 links - and 1 categories
Ham Radio : Regional : Denmark
- Morse tranings program
- The program sends morse code audio via sound card and can be used under Windows in Danish only
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- K7QO Morse Code Course
- Chuck Adams CW course a udio files, in mp3 format including pdf with answers. Available to freely download in a .iso image
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- MP3 CW Practice files
- Generate and download morse code practice files in the mp3 format. You can even download the texts to check the resources. Files can be generated online by selecting speed, tone and duration.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Generate CW Practice files
- Gnerate morse code at various speeds and with lots of different types of content, everything from individual letters up to a full QSO.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Audio Lessons
- Morse Code Training online audio recordings, grouped in three different levels for a total of 37 different exercises provided by Scarborough Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- QSOSender3 - Android App
- An Android based CW practice program based on simulated QSOs. The app will generate Morse code sounds from 5-50 words per minute.
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Amateur Radio Morse code practice keys Android App
- Iambic and Straight key amateur ham radio CW Morse code practice oscillators for Android.
This Android app gives you both straight and iambic CW Morse code practice key oscillators.
Each key translates Morse code into English and CW prosigns in real time as you practice.
Practice sending Morse code with a straight key oscillator.
Settings include WPM, show/hide Morse code/text, choose sidetone 400Hz-800Hz.
Adjust the WPM so that you can produce well formed DITs and DAHs at a comfortable speed.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Decoder Logic
- Free CW morse code decoder software for Windows versions : Vista sp2, 7, 8, 10. Decode CW signals with auto tracking features, auto detection of speed
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Morse Code Translator
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Morse Code Audio Decoder
- An online CW audio decoder tool made for listening to, analysing and decoding Morse code.
[ Hits: 2836 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- CWQSO - Send and Receive on your PC
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving morse code in a real QSO. You can send CW via the mouse buttons or an attached paddle, the CW you send is displayed on CWQSO
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Player
- A freeware windows morse code learning application you can use to learn and train the Morse code. Requires a sound card and Windows OS
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Morse Pilot - Learn morse code
- Learn morse code with Morse Pilot. Morse Pilot is a small windows software that sits in the system tray and accompanies each keystroke with a Morse code sound. This way you can learn Morse code alphabet with no effort while typing
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- PilotMorse Morse Code Tutor for Aviation
- PilotMORSE is a great home solution for private pilots or aspiring professionals who want to hone their Morse code skills used to identify VORTACs, localizers, and marker beacons. PilotMORSE takes you through the alphabet with an advanced neural network algorithm that adjusts the pace of presentation based on your responses.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pharos - CW Beacon Keyer
- A Picaxe Morse Code keyer project with source code and links to useful resources by K6ACJ
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message controls a relay that keys a CW morse code transmitter. An Arduino processor can also be used in place of this circuit, that eliminates the need to build the circuit and program an EPROM.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Successor to the Metamorserino, this is a multi-functional Morse code machine (Keyer, Generator, Trainer) that includes also a transceiver using LoRa on the 70cm band.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi
- This tutorial will show you how to connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, and how to write code to play tones when you hold the key down. You will also decode the Morse that you're keying so that it comes up on the screen.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmorse code morse code decoder morse code guide morse code oscillator morse code practice morse code training morse code audio files morse code practice audio files pi code code oscillator code training code translator morse key homemade morse key morse decoder
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links