morse402 links - and 14 categories
Ham Radio : Blogs : USA
- AA6E station log
- Notes from an amateur radio operator. Martin Ewing
Branford, Connecticut, USA, topics are Ten-Tec Orion, Station Grounding, PSK31 Morse, etc.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's blog - qrp and amateur radio
- This blog is a space devoted to primarily, but not limited to, my experiences with and ideas about Amateur Radio, QRPing and Morse Code.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KG4VPY Ham Radio Site
- Morse code, weather , radio news and resources
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 2029 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronic Construction Tutorial
- Everything you wanted to know about building stuff but were afraid to ask."
This series was originally published in "73 Amateur Radio" between November 1997 and February 1998
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Adjusting Morse Keys and Paddles
- These instructions use simple, generally familiar examples of equipment types and are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW The Once and Future Mode
- A quick look at the code, the superiority of CW as a mode for amateur radio communications
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2362 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Iambic mode A and B
- Document explaning the differences between Iambic mode A and B
[ Hits: 2205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Learning and Using Morse Code
- About the International Morse Code
sending the code, copying the code, taking code tests, speeds above 20 wpm, by Bob Nellans
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- CW Ops - Morse Code Practice Files
- Learn morse code with these audio practice files. Includes QSO practice and W1AW files in mp3. Text files with transcript are also available to check and compare your cw copy.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP When Less is More
- Marshall G. Emm N1FN/VK5FN First published in "73 Amateur Radio 05/2000
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CW Decoder
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
[ Hits: 22753 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- An excellent tool that makes it easy to learn and practice Morse code.
[ Hits: 5144 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsabc morse cw morse fsk morse ft morse key morse morse mac morse app morse cat morse key morse lab morse mac morse qso morse web morse-key nu morse
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links