my zone35 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 84281 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Balcony antenna extension
- Balcomy antenna modification to cover top bands, by Harry Lythall SM0VPO
[ Hits: 5785 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- A Three Element Quad (plus a 2ele)
- Details of both three element quad and my portable quad
[ Hits: 4433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- FCC PRS FRS Reguolations
- What is Family Radio Service? Do I need an FCC license for my FRS unit? Where may I operate my FRS unit?
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The University of Calgary Radio Astronomy Laboratory
- Radio astronomy research at the University of Calgary
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cavendish Astrophysics Homepage
- Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Molonglo Observatory Synthesis Telescope
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Onsala Space Observatory
- Located 30 miles south of Gothenburg, Sweden
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GM4JJJ VHF and EME pages
- GM4JJJ, David with EME on 144 MHz and Astronomy.
[ Hits: 917 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- RadioCommander 2052
- Radio control program for windows by kd5lmy
[ Hits: 34201 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.2 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links