n1mm call sign file4 links
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 3015 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- N1MM Logger+
- N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for Windows and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic. N1MM Logger plus is fully free to download and to use software featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features. Download N1MM from the official web site with latest callsign files and updated.
[ Hits: 14107 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Master Callsign Database Editor
- Master Callsign Database Editor allows to create and modify Super Check Partial database files used by many contesting programs in DTA and SCP formats.
The files produced by Master Editor in DTA format can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, and others. The SCP versions of the produced files are for use with Win-Test, N1MM+, and others.
Master Editor allows to create a callsign database from a separate log or from a set of logs in the Batch Import mode.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsn1mm call sign file call sign log call sign look up call sign map call sign chart call sign location call sign logging call sign lookup call sign software vanity call sign n1mm n1mm+ file log n1mm logger n1mm logger+
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links