networks31 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Tuners
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 7342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60967 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- ITU official web site
- The ITU, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland is an international organization within which governments and the private sector coordinate global telecom networks and services.
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Cantenna Wireless Booster Antenna
- Extend the range of wireless network or connect to other wireless networks in neighborhood with your own wifi antenna.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning Protection
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- NPR New Packet Radio - IP over 430 MHz
- NPR (New Packet Radio) is a custom amateur radio digital protocol, designed by F4HDK to transport bidirectional IP trafic over radio links on the 70cm band. This IP protocol is optimized for point-to-multipoint topology, with the help of managed-TDMA. Bitrate is up to 500kbps. Home Made modem has a built-in ethernet port to connect to PC. To boost power a DMR amplifier is required to reach 20W. This project is an extension of HSMM - Hamnet - AREDN networks
[ Hits: 58 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Higher Speed Packet Page
- N6GN's higher speed packet page for amateur radio digital networks
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RMCWEB Uk Repeaters
- Information on the UK amateur radio repeater networks.
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Shortwave Listeners Delight
- a comprehensive listing of both Military and Civil HF networks from Australia and it's surrounding neighbours as well as from countries around the world.
[ Hits: 2515 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- Sydney Trunk-Scanning
- Information on scanning commercial trunk networks in the greater Sydney metro area.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Israel Radio
- Israel Broadcasting Authority guide to the IBA radio networks known in Hebrew as Kol Israel - the Voice of Israel.
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K2Net is a remote operation windows software for the Elecraft K2, and allow remote control over internet or wi-fi networks by G4ILO
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 5007 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links