no modulation7 links
- AM Stereo
- AM stereo receivers are available, with technical descriptions of modulation and demodulation, as well as listing of known AM stereo stations.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- JMSK is a software modem that implements a good coherent MSK demodulator that has performance comparable to BPSK. Signals are demodulated from the soundcard. Modulated signals can be routed through the soundcard or to an external device such as a DDS module for direct RF modulation. The advantage of MSK compared to PSK is that non linear amplifiers can be used and has a faster roll off. It is an open source cross-platform program written in C++ Qt.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2750 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11094 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Intermodulation distortion, commonly known as Intermods, is a type of interference that can occur in any non-linear junction.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]