no receive123 links
- Flags and Pennants
- Excellent low-noise receive antennas originated by EA3VY and optimized for 160 meters by K6SE
[ Hits: 2136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antennas for Weather Reports
- Radio receivers and methods to improve reception of weather radio broadcasts
[ Hits: 3524 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13918 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna
- Why is an Magnetic Loop antenna so special, this antenna is picking only the magnetic part of the elektro magnetic radio wave. The big advantage of this antenna is that the electric interference from the big city have no influence on the received signal
[ Hits: 48392 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Surplus Radio Society
- Dutch society of collectors of old ex-military radio equipment and other nostalgic receivers and transmitters
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Lino Esposito Collins Collector
- Collins receivers years 1950's-1980's. Genova-Radio/Icb:20 years of work with Collins receivers. Trapani-Radio:Collins rx 651s-1. Collins Advertising 1950's-1960's.
[ Hits: 1324 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3726 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
[ Hits: 12962 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 67766 | Votes: 1711 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- MRX Software
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4735 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4714 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Picture Packet
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files
[ Hits: 10177 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8410 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 2097 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 31024 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Gain receiver performance
- Tips for those who wish to gain another level of performance from their receiver
[ Hits: 2886 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 28970 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- 30m QRP Transceiver kit
- 38 Special, 30m QRP transceiver by Norcal QRP club, single super het receiver, full QSK with sidetone smoothly
[ Hits: 14487 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.31 ]
You can try similar termscb receive amp lf receive ndb receive no receive receive receive only receive kit receive pre amp receive ssb 160 receive loop am receive antenna hf receive only antenna receive and transmit exp receive antenna receive antenna hf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links