no sounds8 links
- Yimber's podcast
- DX recording for about 20 years old in Popayan, just get a visit there and you are able to hear son interesting DX Sounds, made by Colombia DXer, Yimber Gaviria now living in Cali, Colombia
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LF Sound Gallery
- Sounds from the 136 kHz band
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2878 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Digimode Sounds
- Audio recordings of popular and not yet so popular digimodes
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio Sound Examples
- Always wanted to know what kind of sounds we hear, when listening to the radio? Here are some examples
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- JT65 - The Musical Mode
- If you have been hearing something that sounds like music on the HF bands laterly, it may not be your imagination, QST Article by WB8IMY at ZS6WR web site
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6883 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
You can try similar termsc q sounds no sounds psk sounds sounds digital sounds ham radio sounds psk31 sounds radio sounds signal sounds
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links