no transmit71 links
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24378 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 21578 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Surplus Radio Society
- Dutch society of collectors of old ex-military radio equipment and other nostalgic receivers and transmitters
[ Hits: 2763 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Hammond Museum of Rradio
- Now home to over 1,000 radios and transmitters dating from the spark era up to.
[ Hits: 2383 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7137 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Transmitter hunting
- Locating or finding radio transmission sources or hidden radio transmitters is known as transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Surplus Sales of Nebraska
- 3000 page mega website for Radio Amateurs, builders, radio broadcasters, manufacturers and individuals around the world. We cover any RF part you can think of from vacuum capacitors to rf connectors to transmitting doorknob caps to roller inductors.
[ Hits: 5839 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.07 ]
- Radio Pakistan
- Broadcast 300 hours of programming a day through the facilities of 23 transmitters in the domestic and external services
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Andino Relay Service
- The ANDINO RELAY SERVICE, is a free and true pirate station which broadcast with its own transmitter, also lending its broadcasting facilities to all free stations of the World.
We are in a secret location, near to the beautiful and majestic Andes mountain range.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 44205 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- MRX Software
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4710 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 14345 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30975 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7833 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 28951 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- 430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
[ Hits: 3619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4511 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
You can try similar terms40m transmit mod cw transmit fm transmit how to transmit mod to transmit out of a no transmit transmit ant transmit id adjust transmit low transmit power open transmit receive and transmit exp software transmit transmit adjustment transmit antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links