noise192 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meter low noise antennas experiments
- VE7CA experiments on 160 meters band antennas, looking for better performances on reception.
[ Hits: 2754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 13el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Monster 13 element 6M LFA Yagi with flat SWR, 50 Ohm direct feed and minimal side lobes
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI From Computer Equipment
- Recordings of RF noise from personal computers, peripherals and related equipment. If you can match noise at your location to one of these files then you can be confident that you know where your noise is coming from.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3665 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Mobile RFI Noise identification
- How identify and attenuate RF noise in mobile operations
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mobile Radio Noise Elimination
- If you're driving around town listening to the buzz and engine whine blues, pick up this free pub and help yourself enjoy the music. Includes troubleshooting techniques and helpful hints.
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FT-1000 Noise Blanker Mod
- Technical resource and information on improving ft1000 receiver performance
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11057 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Review of common noise cancelling headphones for under $50.00 by WA4PGM
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnets dissipate RF noise
- How magnets can help on reducing RFI
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise tutorials
- Noise foundamentals. Radio frequency interference noise.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Noise
- Radio Interferences, QRN, or noise, information by W8JI
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise measurements and reduction
- K1SIX- Noise Measurement and Reduction Techniques
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The RF Noise Identification Website
- VE3HLS Audio files to help identify rf noise (rfi).
Identify the RFI that interferes with your reception
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RF Noise Supression
- CB Radio RF Noise Suppression
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Calculating the Received RF Noise Power
- Voacap, high-frequency ionospheric communications analysis and prediction
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Computer monitor noise on HF
- RFI Forum at eHam.net
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsac noise am noise cb noise cw noise hf noise led noise low noise low noise uhf amp noise noise dsp noise qrm rf noise rfi noise vhf noise x noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links