normal antenna10 links
- Trapped Dipole for 12 and 17 Meters
- A small sized and very cheap antenna project that allow you to work on WARC bands with a total gain very close to the dipole in both bands. On 12 meters is a normal dipole, while on 17 is a trapped dipole. Article in Italia
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sleeve Baluns
- Sleeve baluns are normally used at VHF and higher. As a general rule, they are not practical at HF.
The balun can be inverted and used as a skirt to form part of the antenna element
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 13119 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2880 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- K9AY Loop design
- Simple version of the K9AY loop antenna in normal delta configuration
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF Mobile
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 11790 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Slinky Antennas
- The first recorded use of the slinky as an antenna was by American soldiers during the Vietnam conflict. The slinkies were thrown over trees and used in emergencies when the normal antennas weree out of action
[ Hits: 8829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5777 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
You can try similar termsnormal antenna normal-antenna normal mode helical antenna coiled normal mode antenna normal normal il normal, il normal mode normal illinois normal consumer radio an normal mode helical normal mode helix normal mode hexli helix normal mode normal-mode helical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links