Antennas : 2M
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sleeve Baluns
- Sleeve baluns are normally used at VHF and higher. As a general rule, they are not practical at HF.
The balun can be inverted and used as a skirt to form part of the antenna element
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 13146 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2891 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- K9AY Loop design
- Simple version of the K9AY loop antenna in normal delta configuration
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF Mobile
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 11828 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Slinky Antennas
- The first recorded use of the slinky as an antenna was by American soldiers during the Vietnam conflict. The slinkies were thrown over trees and used in emergencies when the normal antennas weree out of action
[ Hits: 8842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W0CVJ Tri State Amateur Radio Club
- The TRI-STATE emergency communications response
team is dedicated to providing help to public service agencies with
communications when normal communications are not working.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K1TTT Webcam
- Normally looks out the window to the north from the shack. During major contests it is normally used to show a view of the shack
[ Hits: 2546 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
[ Hits: 12966 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5779 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6881 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7697 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3679 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- UnidenCommander, Uniden Commander provides full control over your Uniden Bearcat scanner from your PC and even adds functionality which is not normally available on your Uniden Bearcat scanner.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
[ Hits: 3841 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsnormal normal il normal antenna normal illinois normal mode helix normal mode normal mode helix normal mode helix antenn
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links