nts result18 links
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6280 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Common-mode chokes
- Chart that present results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Chokes
- A chart presenting the results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Receiving Phased Array with Small Electric or Magnetic Active Wideband Elements
- Wideband receiving phased arrays with small electric or magnetic active wideband
elements are discussed in details. Practical results and examples are given.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 element yagi for 144 mhz
- A 6 elements VHF Yagi antenna designed
with YAGIMAX 3 and made by SV1XY with excellent results on local and satellites contacts like UO-14 and AO-27
[ Hits: 6417 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- LYAC VHF Contest
- The main purpose is support for LYAC contest - publishing of results, news for participants. Discussions about VHF contesting and amateur radio VHF are welcome as well.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- UA1DZ CUP
- Club EFIR brings to your attention VHF-contest of memory of G.A.Rumjantseva UA1DZ !
With rules, results for last years, lists of prizes you can familiarize on official page of contest
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Logbook of the World - LoTW
- ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) system is a repository of log records submitted by users from around the world. When both participants in a QSO submit matching QSO records to LoTW, the result is a QSL that can be used for ARRL award credit.
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2646 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- F9FT - AFT Antennas
- The radio-amateur antennas made by AFT (formerly Antennes Tonna, later Tonna Electronique division Antennes) are the result of more than 50 years of passion and experiments. Maker of VHF and UHF antennas, cover bands from 6 meters to 13 centimeters
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links