number123 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- Antenna Trimming Chart
- Use this chart as an aid in trimming the length of your antenna. It gives you an idea of the change in wire length needed to move antenna resonance a specific number of KHz.
[ Hits: 3179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10710 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3216 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Australian Vintage Radio
- How old is my valve Radio? this website host a reference of model numbers and year of manufacture for many antique radios
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2623 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IOTA Bearing & Distance list for your QTH
- A list of all IOTA reference numbers and IOTA groups for the Islands On The Air award, personalised to your own QTH
[ Hits: 3526 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- SCRRBA is a volunteer organization providing coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- East Kootenay Amateur Radio Club
- One of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Canada, the E.K.A.R.C. is a very active community member, participating in a number of events each year.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Swedish Key
- Straight Brass is located in Ventura, California. The key is the only product. Each key has a serial number. and only a few are built at any one time, and I am the one who builds them.
[ Hits: 2913 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- GIGAVAC Ham Radio Relays
- Gigavac is a leading designer, manufacturer, and worldwide seller of contactors and high voltage relays using vacuum, gas filled, and high voltage reed relay technology. hv relay applications information with cross reference charts for kilovac / tyco, jennings, and crydom part numbers.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W6JOE's Power Box
- This is W6JOE's description of a battery box installation for an HF Mobile rig, which followed a number of messages on the subject on the Mobile - Portable mailing list. Interesting batteries setup.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 undocumented features
- The Yaesu FT-857 has a number of undocumented features some of which are very interesting.
[ Hits: 19554 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- One stop site for scanner users in Louisville Kentucky. Frequencies,10-Codes,Unit Numbers,Scanner News and more. Covering Fire,Police,EMS,Disaster,Civilian Emergency,Aviation,Railroad and other services.
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QSL Card Albums and Organizers
- Cheap qsl card holders, albums and organizers. Fast delivery also has a number of other archival safe products through archivesafe.com and qsl card paper for printing your own qsl cards.
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.72 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
[ Hits: 2649 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Toroid cross reference
- Construction articles in magazines and books often use part numbers of firms no longer in business or whose parts are hard to find. Here you can locate the palomar toroids equivalent
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.63 ]
You can try similar termsicq number number spy number contact number kc4tvz 10-10 number number codes number logging number station number stations part number phone number reference number serial number sun spot number sunspot number
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links