ocf dipoles7 links
- Windom (OCF) Dipoles
- Basic dipole antennas by KN9B
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Produce baluns, delta loops, dipoles, ocf antennas and more
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms10m dipoles 20m dipoles dipoles fan dipoles hf dipoles ocf dipoles v dipoles 2 meter dipoles aluminium dipoles balun for dipoles crossed dipoles folded dipoles inverted v dipoles phased dipoles rotable dipoles
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links