off center feed dipole6 links
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 1392 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 1414 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termsoff center feed dipole center feed dipole with 4:1 balun center feed center feed insulator center feed zepp center feed open wire ant off center fed dipole center fed dipole dipole center off-center-fed-dipole off-center-fed dipole off center dipole center fed vertical dipole center connector for dipole center fed wire dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links