off center feed6 links
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2401 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Off-Center Feed - The Windom Antenna
- The Windom antenna was widely used in the 1930s and is named after the amateur that wrote a comprehensive article about it
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7854 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
You can try similar termsoff center feed com center center fed vertical center fed zepp off center dipole off center fed antenna off center fed dipole radiowave propagation center 300 ohm feed feed line feed line length live scanner feed gb7ok live audio feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links