Antennas : Horn
- Feed Horns for 5.7 GHz amd 3.4 GHz
- Details of feed horns suitable for use with typical offset dishes at 10GHz, 5.7GHz and 3.4GHz
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Converting a Sky TV Dish to 60 cm band
- Modify an Analogue Sky TV Offset Fed Dish for AO-40 S-Band
[ Hits: 1628 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Efficient Feed for Offset Parabolic Antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Possible solutions to the problems of efficiently illuminating SAT TV offset parabolic antennas in the use on WLAN frequencies of 2.4 GHz..
[ Hits: 3863 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Saddleback Repeater Association
- Southeast New Hampshire W1SRA / 147.000Mhz / Negative Offset / 100.0 PL Tone Welcome to the Sunday Night Net each Sunday evening at 8:00 PM.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Short Mountain Repeater Club
- The Short Mountain Repeater Club (W4YXA) maintains an open repeater operating at 146.910 MHz using a negative offset (146.310 MHz). The repeater is located about 60 miles SSE of Nashville, Tennessee
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator - New Display Units, Repairs & Map Upgrades, SteppIR, Green Heron, 90 Degree Offset, Global Beam Display, CGARS, Hy Gain, Roto-Brake
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- SG8 RF Signal Generator 8 GHz
- SG8 RF Signal Generator 10 MHz - 8 GHz, up to +28 dBm, phase noise -120 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset from 1 GHz
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- FM Repeater & Simplex Channel System 70 cm / 2 m / 6 m / 10 m & Offsets
- A very useful table with frequencies for HF VHF UHF repeaters including offsets, steps, grouped by country, with special reference to european band plan.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Memory Database
- All available frequencies & offsets configurations for repeaters can be downloaded as database for Kenwood MCP-2A memory channel programming software for TM-D710 & TM-V71
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GG Graphics QSL Cards
- Custom QSL Cards, Full Color Custom QSL Cards, Offset Printing
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DX Radio
- FM dx logs, MW carrier offset monitoring, lists of RDS codes in use in the UK, London pirate bandscan and much more from a London QTH.
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.
[ Hits: 2207 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Offset attenuator project
- Build An Offset Attenuator by Joe Moell K0OV
as featured in Homing In for May 1998
[ Hits: 1954 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Offset Attenuator for Radio Direction Finding
- Instead of acting directly on the incoming signal, an offset attenuator works by adjusting the strength of an offset signal
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Fox Hunt Attenuator
- An Offset Attenuator for fox hunts.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links