old time15 links - and 1 categories
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Old Time Radio
- Old Time Radios ! a good resource to old time-radio amataurs
[ Hits: 5888 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Crystal Receiver World
- Crystal receivers, construction projects and plans, old-time crystal sets, hints, crystal receiver store.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Glowbugs Times
- Homebrew Tube Projects, Vacuum Tube Data, Articles From Old Handbooks
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Chelan-Douglas RACES Group
- The Chelan-Douglas Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES) Group provides emergency communications services in times of need to requesting agencies throughout North Central Washington State.
Chelan-Douglas RACES is hosted jointly by both Chelan and Douglas County Emergency Management. The group is composed of registered Washington State Emergency Workers who hold an Amateur Class Radio License. All members are volunteers who have other primary jobs, and donate their spare time upon request to support emergency operations.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio amateur old timers association
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- USECA will be holding their 21st Annual Ham Swap. The time and date will be October 29th, 2006 between 8 AM and 1PM. It will be at
the Polish-American Century Club located at 33204 Maple Lane Dr. in Sterling
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Ham Radio Comics
- These comic books are produced by Icom America Inc. to promote Amateur Radio to the younger generations, but are still enjoyed by \"old timers\" as well.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 2230 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Getting Started with HSMM-Mesh
- A nice article hosted on amateurradio.com on how to get started with HSMM-Mesh, the High Speed Multimedia-Mesh, from selecting a router to publishing applications
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2804 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Techni-Tool is a distributor of electronic production tools, oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, cases, tool kits, cutters, wrenches, crimpers, solder desolder stations, BGA, microscopes, lamps, static control, workstations, chairs, torque screwdrivers, tweezers, dusters, chemicals.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Antique Radio Collector
- Dedicated to the history of radio broadcasting.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Recovering old NICAD and NMHI Cells
- Old Nicads batteries and sometimes NMHI batteries usually end up with several cells being short circuit, as they suffer from crystal growth in the electrolyte
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 3170 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
You can try similar termsgps time hf time mis time old time time time of day time utc atomic time clock time dual time greenwich mean time meeting time meeting time? real time real time map
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links