open189 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Bazooka
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7864 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- EA6VQ - Open wire feeding and baluns
- Discussion about open wire feeding and baluns took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3179 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11521 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Openaprs is a site dedicated to bringing you aprs tracking data and weather information.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Kenwood TH F6A service menu switch
- TH F6A service menu, On TH-F6 transceiver, the Service Menu is accessible only by opening the transceiver
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) is a new digital radio standard for the long-, medium- and short-wave ranges
[ Hits: 14048 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2407 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 7958 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Open Source SDR
- Modular Software Radio, at sourceforge
[ Hits: 4348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- OpenSDR -- Software Defined Radio
- The Open SDR Project
[ Hits: 5641 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 3855 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ARDF transmitter for 80 meters
- The 80m TX described here is the well known ON7YD ATX-80 and timer, combined and re-engineered to fit a readily available enclosure by G3ZOI
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Opera is the Open PLC European Research Alliance for new generation PLC integrated network
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsopen nine .zip open open tx open c3 open nine ocf open wire open wire open sleeve open dipole open spirit open source open.wire open sleev open-sleeve open transmit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links