operating322 links - and 15 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 21131 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- PJ2T - Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- The Caribbean Contesting Consortium is a contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Zanesville Amateur Radio Club
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7204 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2370 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PA0CMU - Carel
- Dutch amateur radiostation operating QRP, includes some DRAKE informations and homebrew projects
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF AM Operation
- Notes on operating VHF in AM
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A VHF Operator's Guide
- VHF bands introduction and operating guide by VE3VDC
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Yaesu FTDX-5000 Manual Part 1
- FTDX-5000 Operating manual part 1
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4745 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- Radio Amanecer Internacional
- A Spanish-speaking gospel station operating in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, this station broadcasts on 610 and 1570 kHz, as well as, on 6025 kHz.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3253 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
[ Hits: 3190 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10585 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms50 mhz operating operating cw international operating mobile operating operating a beacon operating aids operating frequency operating guide operating manual operating manual for yae operating manuals operating mode operating modes operating systems operating table
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links