origin soft7 links
- Homebrew Yaesu CT119 Cable
- To make a software update for the Yaesu FT-DX9000D, its needed to buy original CT-119 cable.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9260 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Speak Freely
- Free Internet telephone originally written in 1991 by John Walker, mostly a voip software
[ Hits: 1915 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2575 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 31800 | Votes: 755 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 11389 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]