output power meter14 links
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8262 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- FL2100 - 12 meter band mod
- Adding a full power output 12 meter band capability to the Yaesu FL-2100 despite of 10 meter.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23480 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2666 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GS-35B 6 meter amplifier
- VHF power amplifier for 50MHz using GS-35B tubes, output 1500 W with 75 W input
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- QRP SWR Meter
- SWR meter for low power output measurements, dedicated to QRP operations
[ Hits: 1906 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FM broadcast bug
- Here is a simple FM broadcast transmitter, power output to the quarter wave antenna is less than 0.5mW so it has a range of a few tens of meters using a standard FM broadcast RX, it makes a very cheap baby monitor / bug.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsoutput power meter low power output mic power output composite power output ft1000d low power output power output hustler g7-144 pc ltw troubleshooting no power output bruiser cb amps power output icom 7000 power output yaesu ftdx power output power supply output volt 942 power supply output volt kenwood tk-80 power output 250 watt ftdx 1200 power output adjustment ftdx-1200-power-output-adjustment
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links