over tone8 links
- Stone Vintage Radio
- Stone vintage radio describes early radio from marconi to the 1960s. its covers antique radio, wireless, tubes, valves, crystal sets, and battery radios. included in the virtual museum are hundreds of pictures, images, and descriptions of antique radios, articles, faq, sell, and buy a radio.
[ Hits: 3341 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Clover 2000
- CLOVER-2000 is a faster version of CLOVER (about four times faster) that uses eight tone pulses, each of which is 250 Hz wide, spaced at 250-Hz centers, contained within a 2 kHz bandwidth between 500 and 2,500 Hz
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Get the Right Signal Tone
- Radio amateurs use tone signaling for many different uses on the amateur radio bands. Tone signaling works especially well on FM because the received audio is spot-on in terms of frequency (unlike SSB, where the precision of the tuning can affect the frequency of the recovered audio).
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scanner Radio for Android
- Android app to listen to live audio from over 2,300 police and fire scanners and weather radios from around the world.
[ Hits: 2802 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 7224 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 22513 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- CW K Pip Tone Unit
- This is an add on for anyone who wants an automatic CW \"K\" PIP tone after each over.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Raspberry Pi ISS iGate
- This project is an APRS iGate for digipeater aboard the ISS. As the ISS pass over the iGate location, the TNC decoded the audio tones and creates data packets the Raspberry Pi can receive.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms2 tone 2 tone gen 5 tone 88.5 tone any tone eot tone over tone pl tone tone two tone win tone 1750 tone 2 tone generator dtmf tone fire tone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links