packet and digital13 links - and 2 categories
- Packet and Stuff
- Links to useful packet and digital radio resources
[ Hits: 4502 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Soundblaster and Packet
- Flexnet and AGW packet engine tested and reviewed by IZ7ATH
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Packet Radio FAQ
- Introduction to packet radio and answers to common questions about this digital mode and about services you can use by VKFAQ
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood ts-2000 and packet/digital mode
- Using the TS-2000 for packet and digital modes. How to connect the Kenwodd TS2000 to TNC
[ Hits: 3792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Digital Modes collection
- RTTY SSTV PSK31 MFSK MT63 PACKET APRS and more...
[ Hits: 4385 | Votes: 156 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- The WhereAVR
- The WhereAVR is a small, lightweight, low-power, and low-cost APRS tracker with a full compliment of analog and digital I/O, as well as the ability to decode ax.25 packets. This allows for the reception of remote commands without the need for a real TNC.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multimode Interface
- A multi-mode PC to radio interface for PSK, CW, Packet and more digital modes.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
You can try similar termspacket and digital digital and packet radio packet clx packet cluster linux packet packet cluster packet radio packet software picture packet introduction to packet radio digital digital atv digital id log digital uiss windows packet program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links