packet digi28 links - and 2 categories
- Packet and Stuff
- Links to useful packet and digital radio resources
[ Hits: 4450 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- TwinsLAN Amateur Packet Radio Club
- TwinsLAN is Minnesota's only amateur radio club devoted to digital communications
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet and other digital radio modes.
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Elcom Research
- Small enough to carry it in your shirt pocket and powerful to fit your needs. It will be your companion for years, thanks to the "FirmwareLiveUpdate" feature. Use it for everyday packet, for APRS, as a Tracker with a GPS or as APRS digi.
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 13327 | Votes: 351 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- Higher Speed Packet Page
- N6GN's higher speed packet page for amateur radio digital networks
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Soundblaster and Packet
- Flexnet and AGW packet engine tested and reviewed by IZ7ATH
[ Hits: 2837 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- LX Packet Radio Network
- Digipeaters List and Map of the Luxembourg Packet Radio Network
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mixed-Mode Operation on Voice Repeaters
- Mixed-mode operation, where voice and digital transmissions are used in turn on the same frequency
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Packet Work Group
- The PWGN was founded June 14, 1991. Its purpose, among others, is to maintain en renew the network and to stimulate the use of digital communication techniques in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Australian Amateur Packet Radio Ass.
- The AAPRA home page with a wealth of information about packet radio and related digital modes including an extensive software library that is updated frequently.
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Kenwood ts-2000 and packet/digital mode
- Using the TS-2000 for packet and digital modes. How to connect the Kenwodd TS2000 to TNC
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Digital Modes collection
- RTTY SSTV PSK31 MFSK MT63 PACKET APRS and more...
[ Hits: 4288 | Votes: 156 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1122 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termspacket digi digi key fl digi fm digi ft8 digi aprs digi digi cluster digi download digi frequency digi interface digi keyer digi master 780 digi modes digi scan digi sstv
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links