packet modem19 links
- Farallon Electronics
- PACTOR mode radio modems and accessories, performance sailing electronics and innovative hard to find parts. Audio cables, packet cables, usb to serial converters
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GC Telecomar
- Maker of Smart Tracker, APRS Beacon, APRS Tracker, packet radio modem, aprs telemetry interface module
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8698 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- PacComm Packet Radio Systems
- Packet Modems, tnc, portable tnc manufacturer
[ Hits: 3941 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Tigertronics, Inc.
- Packet/telemetry modems, GPS tracking, sound card interfaces
[ Hits: 6122 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- NPR New Packet Radio - IP over 430 MHz
- NPR (New Packet Radio) is a custom amateur radio digital protocol, designed by F4HDK to transport bidirectional IP trafic over radio links on the 70cm band. This IP protocol is optimized for point-to-multipoint topology, with the help of managed-TDMA. Bitrate is up to 500kbps. Home Made modem has a built-in ethernet port to connect to PC. To boost power a DMR amplifier is required to reach 20W. This project is an extension of HSMM - Hamnet - AREDN networks
[ Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to NPR New Packet Radio - Presentation
- A Quick start guide to NPR New Packet Radio on 70 cm band by the NPR author Guillaume F4HDK. This presentation introducte basic concepts of this niew digital protocol, and guide the user to the first modem configuration both of client and master modems. Includes a final recap of commands.
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 948 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17454 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18624 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.03 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 12755 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 1053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- AX.25 on Arduino
- AX.25 Packet Modem homebrew project on Arduino
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Baycom Modem
- Baycom modem, The famous "PMP" (Poor man packet!)
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termspacket modem modem digi modem packet clx packet cluster linux packet packet and digital packet cluster packet radio packet software picture packet tnc for packet radio digital and packet radio introduction to packet radio packet radio software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links