packet radio os x19 links
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SV2EVS Spiros
- Home page about ham radio generally, but with info about APRS and Packet.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Packetradio for dummy`s
- What is Packet? What Costs Packet? All the answers of questions you always wanted to ask, but you were afraid to ask. Everything about packet communication explained clearly. In dutch
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Clusters and Packet Radio
- Introduction to the use of clusters and Packet Radio, hardware, settings and commands by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.40 ]
- Packet Work Group
- The PWGN was founded June 14, 1991. Its purpose, among others, is to maintain en renew the network and to stimulate the use of digital communication techniques in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 4404 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
[ Hits: 1953 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15542 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17236 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2882 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 12622 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8901 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7547 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termspacket radio digital and packet radio packet linux packet packet and digital packet cluster packet software picture packet drm radio dsp radio ham radio ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa sdr radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links