packet radio tnc18 links
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3691 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- TNC for HF and VHF, by PacComm Packet Radio Division of JanRix Inc.
[ Hits: 4903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8597 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- PacComm Packet Radio Systems
- Packet Modems, tnc, portable tnc manufacturer
[ Hits: 3859 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TNC troubleshooting
- This article help on solving problems related to packet radio and TNC.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The TS-2000 TNC
- Confguring the TS2000e Internal TNC for Packet Radio on VHF UHF
[ Hits: 1992 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3139 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17191 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8860 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Easy Packet Radio program for TAPR-style TNCs
[ Hits: 2455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2399 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
- This is a packet radio software developed for amateur radio operators to provide IP communications. You can chat, send/receive e-mail, surf the web and so on via radio depending on your bandwidth. You don't need a TNC. You might have all of TNC features via SoundCard using SoundModem.
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- SoundCard Packet TNC PC to Radio Interface
- Computer sound card packet tnc to radio interface. david stansbury kb3kai home-brew version of this soundcard to rig adapter
[ Hits: 4909 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A Cable Construction Trick
- If you have several TNC and radios this trick can be usefull for you
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termspacket and radio packet radio packet radio for pc packet radio on hf packet radio os x packet radio tnc packet radio with ham packet-radio digital and packet radio internet packet radio linux packet radio packet radio and linux packet radio cable packet radio client packet radio communicati
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links