pi code55 links
Internet and Radio : Sounds
- Data Sound Samples
- This page contains links to a variety of data signals that have been specially recorded. Each file contains a standard test message (the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog) repeated twice. The files can help you learn the characteristic sound of various data modes but they can also be used to make sure your decoder is working.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- History of The Amateur radio LOCATOR System
- This article taken from the IARU Region 1 VHF handbook, is about the history of the original Locator System named QRA-Locator consisted of just five-character code, two capital letters, a two-digit number and a lower-case letter, like inf example CM72j
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Slow Morse
- Dowload free morse flash cards, and start learning morse code flipping the cards
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Digital Speech Decoder
- MUlti mode digital signal decoder software capable or C4FM D-Star decoding, a guide to compile and install DSD
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Morse Code Translator
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Morse Code Audio Decoder
- An online CW audio decoder tool made for listening to, analysing and decoding Morse code.
[ Hits: 4343 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 3.61 ]
- PilotMorse Morse Code Tutor for Aviation
- PilotMORSE is a great home solution for private pilots or aspiring professionals who want to hone their Morse code skills used to identify VORTACs, localizers, and marker beacons. PilotMORSE takes you through the alphabet with an advanced neural network algorithm that adjusts the pace of presentation based on your responses.
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arduino based antenna rotator controller
- Inspired by Milan OK7GU, the goal is to build an universal antenna controller - for different types of rotor, different motor, encoder
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Arduino TNC
- An Arduino TNC modem project based on KI4MCW source code with pictures and schematics
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- CW Interface and Iambic Keyer
- An homebrew project for a cw interface and iambic keyer, includes a full schematic diagram, source code and pictures
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi
- This tutorial will show you how to connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, and how to write code to play tones when you hold the key down. You will also decode the Morse that you're keying so that it comes up on the screen.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Raspberry Pi ISS iGate
- This project is an APRS iGate for digipeater aboard the ISS. As the ISS pass over the iGate location, the TNC decoded the audio tones and creates data packets the Raspberry Pi can receive.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Remote SDR software, if both a windows client that allow you to manage a remote Raspberry PI connected to a a RTL SDR and a Raspberry PI RTL-SDR server.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termspi code code black code oscillator code plugs code training code translator cw code signs learn code morse code freeware morse code just learn morse code learning morse code morse code decoder morse code guide morse code keys
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links