pi filter19 links
- Pi-filter ATU for Beams and Verticals
- A ATU for beam and vertical antennas by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3798 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2791 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- R3KBO EB104.ru Amateur Radio Products
- R3KBO is an amateur radio club producing and developing amateur radio kits and assembled products including HF VHF Power Amplifiers or RF Power Kits and amplifier parts, low pass filfers, band pass filters, sourge protections, splitters and combiners, antenna switches
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Communication Concepts, Inc.
- Provide components to the amateur who wants to construct their own gear and to the professional who wants to save money and time in prototyping their circuit design, Filters, HF Amplifiers, Splitter Combiners, VHF Amplifiers, ATV
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Performance RFI Filters that work right at the noise sources, ferrite cores.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AEA Technology Inc. is a pioneer and leading manufacturer of RF and cable test equipment for the wireless, Telco, CATV, NMR & MRI, RFID, telemetry, aviation, commercial, military, and two-way radio industries. Produces SWR Meters, Pre Amplifiers, filters, power meters and antenna testing products
[ Hits: 5981 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.1 ]
- ICOM 706 Filter Install
- A forum thread on installing filters on Icom IC 706 MkII Model G with pictures, instructions and video
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ten-Tec Jupiter 538 Repair
- Low-pass filter relay and reverse polarity repair notes by VE7TK
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- FT-847 Roofing Filter Mod
- The mod requires an INRAD 45,705 MHz Crystal Roofing filter and the IC-765 add-in Board
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Android ham radio DX Cluster, compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. NKCCluster supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest
[ Hits: 1156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- BktDxCluster for Android
- With BktDxCluster you can connect to all DX Cluster with DXSpider Protocol and telnet connection, filter the spots, send new spots, send commands to the cluster, set the radio to the frequency of the spot through BktRemote. Adroid App
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Omicron filter design
- Electronic filter design software by omicron is the best for developing active filter, passive filter, and digital filter - check out our products and ordering information.
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Zeus Radio - Software Defined Radio
- Zeus Radio program is designed specifically
for the ZS-1 transceiver and supports all the
basic functions (RIT, XIT, SPLIT, Noise Reduction,
Auto Notch Filter, etc.) in order to work
in the broadcast brought only pleasure.
Zeus Radio works also with Hermes, Anan, Afedri, Red Pitaya, HiQSDR, Odyssey, Extio, RTL-SDR, Peaberry, Winradio, SDR-IQ, Afedri
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- About Cavity Filters
- Cavity filters are tipically circuitry behind a duplexer that allow only certain frequencies to pass
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Inrad Roofing Filter in the Yaesu FT-920
- Insalling Inrad roofing filter in the FT-920 with pictures and comments
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Filter your Raspberry PI Transmitter
- How to limit unwanted harmonics from your raspberry Pi radio transmitter by introducing filters.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- rpitx Multimode TX for Raspberry Pi
- rpitx is a general radio frequency transmitter for Raspberry Pi which doesn't require any other hardware unless filter to avoid intererence. It can handle frequencies from 5 KHz up to 1500 MHz.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbcb filter dsp cw filter fir filter pi filter rf filter tvi filter vhf filter vhf tv filter ac line filter am band filter audio filter cavity filter duplex filter filter design filter program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links