plan385 links - and 10 categories
- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 27595 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- 2 meter Quagi 97
- Dimensions and plan to build a W5UN EME quagi antenna
[ Hits: 32298 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a small 3 elements Yagi antenna for six meter band by Ken Willis
[ Hits: 14788 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- AM Antennas
- The ultimate AM loop antenna article. It is the only article that includes the calculations and detailed plans
[ Hits: 54850 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Joby's Rhombic Ranch
- Rhombic antennas plans
[ Hits: 6110 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 34015 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- November Echo International D.X. Group.
- 11 metres d.x. group northeast england.
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Whiskey Whsikey DX Group
- WW DX group home page with message boards and members informations
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Welcome to planet chris
- Kp 62 chris 's own little webpage with 11 mtr stuff as well as shortwave listening and some computer links:) take a ppek see if you like it :)
[ Hits: 2096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio QSO Parties
- QSO Parties held around the area.
Details about making the most of the many QSO Parties. A place where planning information, operating details and technical advantages are discussed
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[ Hits: 30952 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- RSGB HF Data Band Plans
- The following frequencies are assigned to datacommunications in the HF bands within the UK
By RSGB data communications committee information.
[ Hits: 2335 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- US Amateur Radio Frequency Allocations
- US Amateur Radio Band Plans by ARRL
[ Hits: 2456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ant Panel Products
- Planar UHF and Microwave Antennas for Hams and WLAN's
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Delta X-Ray Antennas
- Antenna Manufacturer HF Delta Loops and VHF/UHF Ground Planes
[ Hits: 10602 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10553 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Carl's Electronics
- Over 200 Electronic Plans and Kits
[ Hits: 2752 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4039 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68500 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 28912 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 7.78 ]
You can try similar termsplan ban plan 70 cm plan 220 band plan uhf antenna plan uk band plan ground plan 11element plan hf band plan band plan plan log periodic 2-mtr-band-plan 80m-band-plan vhf uhf band plan vhf band plan
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links