power mic51 links
Antennas : Tuners
- Semi-automatic antenna tuner project
- Thsi article describes a microcontroller driven semi-automatic antenna tuner capable of handling power levels up to 150 watts. The device is a low pass filter tuner manually tuned by setting the optimized L/C combination by hand and then storing the values into the EEPROM of the mictrocontroller to recall them later (seperately for each band from 80 to 10 meters including WARC bands)
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kuhne Electronic
- High quality microwaves components for professional and radioamateurs. Power Amplifiers, Low Noise Amplifiers, Es hail 2 Converter Transverter, Signal Sources, Passive Components and Accessoires
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Setting Up Your HF Station
- From buying an amateur radio transceiver, choosing the correct power supply, selecting the antenna and its feed line, to choosing the best microphone and accessories. A nice presentation for beginners.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Interactive Maidenhead Grid Square Locator Map
- Amateur Radio Ham Radio Maidenhead Grid Square Locator Map online.
This map allow just a point and click to determine dynamically the correct six characters locator.
Other functions allow to calculate the distances among two given locators, or coordinates. Hover over map, specify grid, or enter latitude and longitude to show grid and/or calculate distance. Map is powered by Bing Maps.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Using the PW-1 safely
- An article by MicroHam on using the Icom PW-1 RF Power Amplifier safely and with non-Icom transceivers.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Robot36 SSTV Decoder for Android
- Receive and decode SSTV amateur radio SSTV signals with this small and powerfull SSTV decoder app for Android devices. Requires access to microphone.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Coax Cable Attenuation and Power Handling Online Calculator
- An on-line coaxial cable attenuation and total power handling calculator, with a lot of cable properties already configured to give the Nominal Attenuation, Maximum Cable Assembly Insertion Loss, Average Power, Cable Vg anf Nominal Td
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- A Brief Treatise on the Decibel
- An article on origin and usage of the Decibel, that has always been a logarithmically based representation of a power ratio
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Micro20 III Pocket Size SSB RTX for 20m
- DK7IH QRP transceiver for 14 MHz. This small and compact home made transceiver with a max power output of 5W, the VFO module is based on the clock oscillator chip Si5351A by Silicon Labs ATmega168 and OLED 1306
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 70cm Mini Transverter
- A low cost, low power microwave transverter so that you can operate easily on 70cm band even with a HF or VHF transceiver
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 70cm Mini-Transverter Project
- The project in this article illustrates how to do this in a simple and low cost way so that you can easily access the microwave bands using the existing HF or HF/VHF transceiver as IF.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
You can try similar terms13.8 dc power dc power hf power amp low power low power amp mas power power mic power mod power swr 10 watt power amp alternative power dc power meter dc power supply hf power software low power transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links