power mod77 links
Antennas : Vertical
- Hustler 6BTV mod
- 6BTV (or 5BTV or 4BTV) mod for 12 and 17 meter bands, how to make a 7BTV or 8BTV or 9BTV, easy and cheap
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Duracomm Power Supplies
- Power Solutions for Durable Communication Systems. Founded in Sep. 1992, DuraComm Power Supplies is a worldwide recognized leader in ultra-reliable AC-to-DC switch mode power supplies commonly used in the communications industry.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FT8 and splatter and the ugliness of ALC
- A guide to properly use FT8 ALC and power when transmitting in FT8 Mode. Incorrect usage of power and audio from your computer may cause unreadable signals and transmit harmonics that can didturb other signals.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Ameritron ALS-600 Retrofit
- Modifications to an Ameritron ALS 600 power amplifier by AF6SA
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Few ALS-600 Projects
- A collection of modifications and improvements to the Ameritron ALS-600 ham radio RF power amplifier
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Icom IC-7700 Power Amplifier Module
- A well documented PDF document containing picture sequence taked during the repair of an Icom IC-7700 HF transceiver power amplifier module
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-891
- HF/50 MHz 100W All Mode Transceiver. The FT-891 provides stable 100 W (25 W AM) high power output
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Drake R-4C Power Supply Mod
- A simple Drake R-4C receiver power supply modification
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom IC-2720H One Page Operating Guide
- An operating guide for the com IC-2720H VHF/UHF Radio, includes Turning the power On or Off, Selecting the Output Power, Activating Memory Mode, Operating in Memory Mode
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- Sell quality electronic components, equipment, and accessories. Test equipment, RF Modules, Power supplies, PCB, Stepper motors.
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur radio 3D models
- 3D printer models for Ham Radio accessories and parts like Crank knobs, antenna insulators, powerpole clips, adapters, yagi antenna clips, antenna and radio mounts.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Solar Powered 12V Ham Radio Station
- This article shows how to power an amateur radio station from solar power using four kits that have been designed to work together in a modular way, each kit provides a unique function.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 100 Watt RF Power Amplifier for 2 GHz
- Modification to an old cellular phone base station modules, with a fairly reduced output power (10 watts or so), the stock power amplifier modules will cover the 2.3 GHz and 2.4 GHz amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZETAGI B303 Mod for 50MHz
- Converting a ZETAGI B303 power amplifier for 50 MHz usage
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Harris Platinum Solid State Power Amplifier for 50 or 70 MHz
- Harris Platinum I Solid State Channel 2, and 3 TV Amplifier Modules for use, on 50 or 70 MHz
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF-MT Dummy Load by VK2KVV
- A handy piece of test equipment useful for HF bands, can absorb a 200W modulated carrier for almost 2 minutes. It is housed in a tin and part filled with dry sand that helps in power dissipation
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Repairing switchmode power supplies
- Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of Small Switchmode Power Supplies
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- How to convert Server Power Supplies
- The practice of converting computer server power supplies to make a very high quality high power supply at low cost is attractive. It doesn't normally require any modification to the supply but the hard part is figuring out how to trick them into turning on.
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Micro20 III Pocket Size SSB RTX for 20m
- DK7IH QRP transceiver for 14 MHz. This small and compact home made transceiver with a max power output of 5W, the VFO module is based on the clock oscillator chip Si5351A by Silicon Labs ATmega168 and OLED 1306
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Modern Directional Power/SWR Meter
- Every ham needs an RF power meter. Here is a high performance unit to build at home.
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar terms13.8 dc power 2m power dc power hf power amp hv power low power low power amp mas power power led power mic power mod power swr usb power 10 watt power amp 13.8 v power supply
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links