power mod71 links
Operating Modes : Portable Operations
- PD Powerbank for SOTA Radios
- This post describes how the newish Power Delivery (PD) mode mobile powerbanks can be used to power a SOTA transceiver as well as keeping your other hiking devices charged.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP - Low Power Operating ARRL
- QRP is a way of operating that involves using low power transmitters, that are no more than 5 Watts for Morse or data modes, or 10 Watts pep for voice. Introduction to QRP operations
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Using PSK Reporter as Propagation Tool
- PSK Reporter,is a powerful tool for monitoring your FT8, JT65 or PSK signals around the world. But, even if you are not transmitting on any of these modes it can still be a great propagation tool for determining which bands are open and to where in the world signals from your area are being heard.
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- ICOM IC756 Fan Modification
- ICOM IC756 PRO II III, PS125 Fan Modifications, install an external cooling fan on the ICOM IC756 PROIII to minimize the heat on the chassis, then will perform a fan modification on the ICOM PS125 power supply to minimize the fan noise.
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IC-706 mk2 Modifications
- The 5 MHZ and MARS Mod, transmitter power max modification
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FGB Wakeup for Yaesu FT RTX
- Home made freeware utility that allows to power on or shutdown the Yaesu FT rig. It has been tested on the FT-5000. It works also on FT 450 950 1200 2000 3000 5000 9000. It does NOT require any installation, just the exe files. Available in client server mode for remote connections
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Transmission Line Details
- This utility program shows the impedance and reflection coefficient parameters (SWR, reflection coefficient magnitude Rho, or Return Loss RL in dB) at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes built-in specifications for approximately 100 different line types. You can modify the specs to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio and Solar Power Systems
- Can Home Solar Power and Ham Radio Coexist? It is possible, with minimal interference from the
solar power system, provided you make some modifications.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Digital SWR and Power Meter
- This module is an analogue and digital SWR and power meter/monitor, designed to replace analogue SWR and power metering in an AM Transmitter project.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TRX Eagle SDR
- TRX Eagle is a ultra compact software defined radio for amateur radio bands. This all mode SDR features a 15W total power output.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Measuring with a MiniVNA
- Measuring technicques using a MiniVNA, author describes how to determine and unknown inductance, or how to determine an unknown capacitance, crystals, how determine insertion loss and directional attenuation of couples and power dividers, coax switches or even common mode chockes.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms13.8 dc power dc power hf power amp low power low power amp mas power power mic power mod power swr 10 watt power amp alternative power dc power meter dc power supply hf power software low power transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links