pro logger31 links
Contesting : Software
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12505 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- PC-based oscilloscopes, data acquisition and data logger products, spectrum analyzers and voltmeters
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a free and open source log book program for operating in ham radio contests. Based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR, supports 155 contests and SO2R
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 45822 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- HF Radio Logger
- NW7US logging program for palm/os
[ Hits: 1602 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2112 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1884 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9470 | Votes: 789 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 50249 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Russian only Amateur Radio logbook software by UA3GDW
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 68404 | Votes: 1712 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17740 | Votes: 855 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5733 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links