- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 7373 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Antenna
- How to Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Amateur Radio Ham Radio Antenna: Work the World of DX Radio with Low Cost - Low Profile G5RV
[ Hits: 2833 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- GM2T Cockenzie and Port Seton Amateur Radio Club
- We are the premier Amateur Radio Club in the Edinburgh area, since our formation in 1984 we have done much to raise the profile of our hobby in the area.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The real social network for ham radio operators.
Das wahre soziale Netzwerk fur Funkamateure.
SocialHams is a ham radio related social network with featuring several different services like forums, video galleries, profiles all in a vertical social network.
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 9.54 ]
- The Face of Amateur Radio: Callsign Searchable - Custom Profiles - Club Stations - Forums
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YouTube - W7NWH's D-STAR Videos
- Videos by W7NWH including D-STAR system demos
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Tencom, located near Toledo, Ohio is dedicated to the pultrusion of fiberglass composite products. This includes solid rods, conductor rods, tubes and a variety of custom profiles.
[ Hits: 715 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Isotron Antennas
- Isotron antennas are low-profile HF antennas. If you need a small antenna, then an Isotron may be the answer. Bilal isotron antennas.
[ Hits: 5380 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- STAR-H Corporation
- STAR-H Corporation specializes in extremely wideband dipoles and compact low-profile antenna systems for military, emergency management, commercial operations and consumer wireless applications.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Low profile antennas for the ""ham"" radio user"
[ Hits: 2875 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Engineered Composites Ltd
- Fibreglass tubes, structural profiles and other composite materials all available from stock
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Neidlinger : radio and electronic pioneers
- Historic profiles of ham radio and electronic famous inventors and pioneers
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-590S Audio Profiles
- W1AEX Audio settings and general observations
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Diamond CP22E Review
- Diamond Antenna CP22E VHF base station antenna review. This antenna has a remarkable design achieving 5 dBi directivity in a slim low-profile design.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A comprehensive collection of DX information consisting of news, audio files, station profiles, equipment articles, discussion forum, DXpedition reports and logs for mediumwave, shortwave and FM DXers.
[ Hits: 2246 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 6338 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- HeyWhatsThat Path
- HeyWhatsThat Path Profiler is an online useful tool to do a Line of Sight calculation between yourself and the another station
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
You can try similar termsprofile low profile antenna path profile radio path profile bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l patch antenna sdr arduino .dll /cb radio 0 30 mhz 0 - 12v power supply 0 30 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links