program923 links - and 14 categories
Ham Radio : Exams
- Ham University
- Ham University is the premier Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams.
[ Hits: 4896 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- All India Radio
- All India radio official web site with live audio, programs and schedules
[ Hits: 2823 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- Blue Danube Radio
- Blue danube Radio from Austria web site with forums, programs, links, chat and many internet related services
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Voice of Israel
- In Israel Club you will find live audio broadcasts from Kol Israel ( the Voice of Israel), daily news updates, special programs.
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Japan
- Program guide and Radio Japan related services
[ Hits: 1896 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- British DX club
- Information about the BDXC and how to join, including a club-compiled list giving time and frequency details for all English language dx and media programmes
[ Hits: 2312 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- DOS programs by g4fgq
- Small collection of DOS antenna design and RF calculations programs
[ Hits: 3078 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 4120 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 21208 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 15704 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17973 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 36479 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23423 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- DOS freeware decoding program for Morse, RTTY, ASCII, BPSK31, TOR-FEC FELDHELL and receive TOR-ARQ.
[ Hits: 8682 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The AA4M ~ QQSL Web Page
- Home of the ultimate Ham Radio QSL Label Program!
Quick QSL for DOS, featuring great color, dot matrix, laser, and inkjet printer support, a user-friendly interface,
[ Hits: 7552 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Freeware MSDOS SSTV program by WB2OSZ, Automatic Calibration, Automatic Fine Tuning, Widest Variety of File Types
[ Hits: 14487 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 31003 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- MScan Meteo
- The revolutionary program, combining the ability to decode FAX, NAVTEX and RTTY signals, make VOICE recordings and view GRIB files in a single program!
[ Hits: 8425 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.49 ]
You can try similar termscat program cw program dsp program how to program mac program pic program pre program program psk 31 program qsl log program qsl program swl program utc program vhf program vx-6 program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links