program923 links - and 14 categories
Antennas : Helical
- Helix Antenna
- Design helix antennas with this DOS program by OH0NC
[ Hits: 9553 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- J-pole Design Prg
- J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
Download a VHF twinlead Jpole antenna calculator MSDOS program
[ Hits: 20624 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- LU1HCO Julio
- Links to programs for digital modes, in spanish
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tools, Links, programs, Frequency Search. site for every Ham in Canada, and arounf the world
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRZ.RU Russian HamRadio Server
- Free Russian hamradio server special for radiofanats from CIS. Search engine on callsigns, electronic circuits and hamradio programs in www powered with knowledge base.
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 44513 | Votes: 210 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- Johnson Space Center
- The JSCARC, located at NASA's Johnson Space Center, Houston, Texas, supports the U.S. Space Program and the International Space Station.
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Propagation Prediction Tool
- This is a propagation prediction program tailored to the serious contester
[ Hits: 4657 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ariel 30
- HF wire antenna design program by WB4ZYA for DOS
[ Hits: 3286 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Discone Antenna Design
- Discone antenna deisgn program by K5DKZ
[ Hits: 14925 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Dipole calculations program for Win by N4PVU
[ Hits: 4924 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Win95 xperimental narrow band communication program that makes use of the Hellschreiber principle
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An experimental program using 9 tones and FFT detection
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4071 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6840 | Votes: 2087 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- DOS Hellschreiber radio program by G3PPT
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 17025 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
You can try similar termscat program cw program dsp program how to program mac program pic program pre program program psk 31 program qsl log program qsl program swl program utc program vhf program vx-6 program
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links