project g1023 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC
[ Hits: 34386 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Build A 9dB, 70cm Collinear Antenna
- 70cm, Collinear Antenna From Coax
[ Hits: 28934 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Homebrew A 4 To 1 Balun
- How to build a to 1 balun by N1HFX
[ Hits: 11649 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4189 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles
- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth
[ Hits: 5560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Folded Bazooka Antenna
- Article on building a folded bazooka antenna
[ Hits: 5010 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- International Meteor Organization Links
- Meteor societies, clubs, and projects, Observing Methods, Newsletters, mailing lists, and astrophysical periodicals
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 16820 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.
[ Hits: 3776 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Build a simple rechargeable CMOS Battery
- An inexpensive rechargeable CMOS battery system that can be built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Voltage Regulator From Discrete Components
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 10 Amp 13.8 Volt Power Supply
- Sometimes amateurs like to home-brew their power supplies instead of purchasing one off the shelf at any of the major ham radio retail dealers.
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7999 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Build A 100Khz Crystal Calibrator
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Build a Vox Circuit
- by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 4708 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- A cheap S Meter
- A low-level voltage meter and could even be used for audio purposes.
[ Hits: 2383 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Easy Morse Code Keyer Circuit
- based on the famous Curtis family of morse keyer chips and has a proven record of dependability.
[ Hits: 6967 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 2196 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsproject xm 240 pic project project-xm-240 project g project%20g qrp project project qrp project 25 cat project the box project project pc oscilloscope project morse key project the conet project ardf project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links