project g1023 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- Magnetic loop for 80m
- A Magnetic loop antenna project for 80 meters band by OH7SV, with detailed pictures and the Magnetic Loop Calculator in an Excel file
[ Hits: 13342 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 70854 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Receiving loop for long waves
- Cancelling out unwanted noise sources by DL3FP
[ Hits: 3834 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Beacon project by n8lgl Paul
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- PY3CRX PY2PLL
- Portuguese page, from VLF to some GHz, antennas, projects, EME, NDB DX and more.
[ Hits: 2433 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- IZ8DWG Onofrio
- Includes Amplifier, antenna tuner, quad, yagi, rotators project in italian
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Custom Ham Maps
- The webs premier site for custom ham maps (azimuthal equidistant projection maps) and great circle bearing/distant charts for the radio amateur. Customized azimuthal equidistant projection maps and tables.
[ Hits: 4485 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- ATV De ik1hgi
- Projects and design atv de ik1hgi Progetti, circuits, master, fotos in Italian
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- VA3CRA's QRP Page
- This page is dedicated to sparking interest in QRP operation with topics such as projects, antenna designs, equipment, awards, and software.
[ Hits: 1964 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KQ6XA Bonnie Crystal
- Lots of projects and introductions to RDF and T Hunting
[ Hits: 2142 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- WB2HOL RDF Projects
- A collection of useful and interesting projects for the RDF enthusiast by Joe WB2HOL
[ Hits: 2292 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Free programmable DSP-Filter
- Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4kHz
[ Hits: 28878 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Ionospheric Simulator
- This program simulates a HF link, using sound card and WIN95 by Michael Keller, DL6iAK
[ Hits: 2539 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Simple Beacon Monitor
- Displays the actual transmitting beacons of the NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Double Tone Generator
- Double tone generator for testing intermodulation
[ Hits: 3926 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21293 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Ham Radio Homebrewing by IK3OIL
- A collection of projects for Amateur Radio Homebrewing enthusiasts
[ Hits: 23122 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Project
- This is a tracking page for a tv tuners based homebrew spectrum analyzer project.
[ Hits: 8696 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termsproject xm 240 pic project project-xm-240 project g project%20g qrp project project qrp project 25 cat project the box project project pc oscilloscope project morse key project the conet project ardf project
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links